Nebraska One-day Contests

AWorrest at aol.com AWorrest at aol.com
Tue Apr 6 10:59:48 AKDT 2004

This is to alert the folks in northern Kansas and southern Nebraska that are
four one-day pattern contests scheduled in the area this year.  All four will
use the Senior Pattern Association novice, sportsman, and expert schedules but
are open to any AMA member with a legal AMA aircraft.  The same contests were
held last year.  If the past is any guide, these events will be fun,
laid-back, with a lot of good food.

May 23, G.I. Modelers Association Pattern Contest, Grand Island, NE.  Contact
John Boord Sr. 308-382-7627, G.I. Modelers web site is:
http://www.futurehopes2000.com/gimodelers/GIMODELERSindex.htm

June 27, Hastings Skylarks Pattern, Hastings, NE.  Contact either Mark Bergt
402 364-2406 or John Van Brocklin 402 463-3436, Hastings Skylarks web site is
http.://home.alltel.net/jv80816/sky/skylarks.htm

July 25, Lincoln Sky Knights (Legacy) Pattern Contest, Lincoln, NE Contact
John Willman 402-474-0801 LSK web site is www.acsmagnum.com/lsk

October 3, Aurora, NE Use the G.I. Modelers contact and web site

Allan Worrest
NSRCA 2854
SPA 201