Quest3D

JonLowe at aol.com JonLowe at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 10:39:03 AKDT 2004

The airplane appears to be designed around the YS .90 or 110.  I tried fitting a two stroke, but the belly pan area is not deep enough for a 90 sized tuned pipe.  I found this out after I got a wrap around header...

I'm going to try it with a standard muffler on a ST 91 I've got, and see what happens.  If it doesn't work, I guess I'll have to get a YS.

Eric Henderson has tried everything up to and including a YS 1.40, so maybe he will chime in.

Jon Lowe