Sayre Contest..

Ed Miller edbon85 at optonline.net
Sun Apr 4 07:11:34 AKDT 2004

MessageSal, the BDS Pattern challenge has received AMA Sanction number 04-1129 and is a 2 day contest scheduled for Sunday and Monday September 5th and 6th, Labor Day weekend at the BDS club field in Florida, NY.
I will send the flyer online once I have a complete listing of hotels and campsites listed.
Thanks......Ed Miller.