NSRCA Membership?

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Sat Apr 3 10:14:41 AKST 2004

Maureen may be at Toledo Show for next few days.  I know Tony Stillman (NSRCA
President) will be there as well as most of our hobby related business
owners. You are obviously receiving the discussion group emails and most of the
current information about what is happening in the NSRCA is posted here.

Welcome to NSRCA,

Don Atwood
VP, District 7

In a message dated 4/3/2004 7:04:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,