Mintor Review

David Gundling DGundling at compuserve.com
Thu Apr 1 15:25:59 AKST 2004

Message text written by INTERNET:discussion at nsrca.org
>In a message dated 4/1/2004 9:28:50 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
d.pappas at kodeos.com writes:
Mintor 140 article, how does it run on a muffler as
opposed to a pipe. I would expect some loss in power
but also a loss in cost.
 I don't use pipes on any on mine engines Jeff Hughes and I have been using

the Bolly 590r which is a muffler, no tuning head aches, no midrange
problems,
if you change props, fuel or anything else NON PROBLEMS, I have been
running
the Mintor 140 with it and it runs super, don't know how much less power
you
get from just running a muffler but I'd bet it's not over 5%, I use
Coolpower
15% fuel.

Steve Maxwell<

Steve,

Thanks for the info. Was considering a Davis Diesel muffler. They have a
linear muffler for a rear exhaust engine of the right size.
Cost is OK too.

Dave
==================# To be removed from this list, go to http://www.nsrca.org/discussionA.htm