2 Cycle Setup on a Pipe

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Apr 1 15:10:07 AKST 2004

My experience is similar to Dave's. The 145 ran great for me at around
74-7500 rpm on a very long pipe set-up (like a muffler) and a 16x14 std apc. It was
absolutely stealthy sound. Very constant speed set-up BTW.

The OS160 with a 17x13 std blade runs the numbers Dave states, with a
"cheapie" Macs 1092 pipe set fairly close to optimum

Matt K