Mintor Review

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Thu Apr 1 13:39:23 AKST 2004

On the Mintor 1.7, the length of the pipe is just hook up the Mintor pipe
to the supplied header and go. It is max RPM detuned, but tuned for
consistent throttle response.

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

Patternrules at aol.com
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
04/01/2004 04:32 PM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     discussion at nsrca.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Mintor Review

In a message dated 4/1/2004 5:18:22 PM US Eastern Standard Time,