Mintor Review

Karl G. Mueller kgamueller at rogers.com
Thu Apr 1 13:19:59 AKST 2004

Steve,

There is a lot more power available from our 2 stroke engines, especially
some of the so called "sport" engines, if you know how to tap into it.
It does take a bit of work and research, but it can really pay off in the end.
Setting up a piped engine is not for everybody. There are a lot of good articles written about it. It is the whole package that makes it work, not just one
bolt on item. There are just too many variables in the whole setup to put
any fixed dimensions on anything. If you are happy with the amount of
power your setup is putting out, well then that's what counts.
Some of us like to experiment and find out what makes things tick.
And by the way, my rule is that too much power is just enough. :-)

Karl.