Mintor Review

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Thu Apr 1 11:41:22 AKST 2004

Karl's right.
    Dean

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl G. Mueller [mailto:kgamueller at rogers.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 3:37 PM
To: discussion at nsrca.org
Subject: Re: Mintor Review

Steve,

With proper exhaust port timing and setup with a good pipe you will
loose that bet. My bet is that you will gain closer to 20% improvement
in power, of course with more power comes a higher fuel consumption
as well. Most engines are very conservatively ported in the exhaust
timing to run on a muffler as well as on a pipe. Just an other compromise
by the manufacturers.

Karl G. Mueller
kgamueller at rogers.com