Lithium charger question

PATTERNPAUL at cs.com PATTERNPAUL at cs.com
Thu Apr 1 04:29:17 AKST 2004

Hi all,
       I have the Apache Smart Chrger 2500 and the instructions say when the
green light comes on to say the pack is charged it is at about 90% capacity
and it takes another 30-40 minutes to get to 100%.  How do I know when it is
truly at 100%?  If you charge oast the extra 30-40 minutes, can it be overcharged
or does the charging just stop?  It says the charging decreases until peak,
so I would guess you cannot overcharge.  If you do not have this charger,
please do not tell me to get a different charger.  I may get another one later so I
can have two chargers to charge with, but for now I am happy with one charger
and two batteries.  This may change soon as I actually get to start flying
the plane.  I hope to test fly it today, weather permitting.  Thanks in advance
for all the help everyone has given.

Paul LaChance