Voodoo Express

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Tue Sep 30 10:05:34 AKDT 2003

Troy, did you fly the pattern with it?  If so how did it compare with other
planes you've flown?

I've seen Nat compete in FAI with this and his other version (Voodoo
something, not sure what it's called) at numerous pattern events. It appears
to fly quite well and very slowly, but talk about unorthodoxed!

Nat is an very nice guy with interesting design ideas. I'd be interested to
see some analysis on the multi-fin concept that he uses.

Hope to see you at Hot Springs!

Keith Black