Voodoo Express

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Tue Sep 30 09:40:50 AKDT 2003

To all that attended this past D3 Champs...I'm in need of a Picture of Nat
Penton's Voodoo Express 3D.....Please send it digital to me personally
offlist

I gotta show some people this thing.....It is a very cool model to fly. I
was very very impressed with its maneuverability and the ease in which it
did 3D stuff like the Wall's Parachutes, and the tic-toc stuff. as well as
its knife edge authority......Man it was like 10ft diameter Knife edge loops
at full power with nearly no coupling.

Thanks

Troy
# discussion-request at nsrca.org