Installing high tension spring on Futaba 8U tx

GW gw at gwair.com
Tue Sep 30 04:44:53 AKDT 2003

Mine have been installed for near 2 yrs. never a problem.

Its no real problem to do yourself if you want to.  I was a bit hesitant
myself, till I took the transmitter back off, and saw the location of the
springs. Small needle nose pliers, and 10 minutes later I had stiff springs
installed.

GW
Gerald Williams
Email : gw at gwair.com