Installing high tension spring on Futaba 8U tx

ed.schummer ed.schummer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 29 17:05:12 AKDT 2003

Paul -

I tried this myself once.  Believe me, you're better off just sending the
radio to Tony at Radio South.  Great service and quick turn-around, and you
don't have to worry about breaking anything and/or leaving something to fly
around in there and short out the transmitter.  Don't ask me how I know
;-(..

Ed