NSRCA StickerFor AMA Card

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon Sep 29 11:32:05 AKDT 2003

rcaerobob at cox.net wrote:

>FWIW - I sure like the sticker idea INSTEAD of a card...as someone else said, when I need ONE, I need the other also, and we ALL "keep" our AMA cards safe, don't we??

Bob knows that we don't keep our AMA cards safe, unless they rarely
leave our wallets.  I put on my 'club dues paid' sticker on my AMA card,
make several color copies of it, laminate them in 'Doculam' and put
those in my transmitter case.  Then, whenever I need to put my AMA card
on a frequency board, I use a copy. If I forget the AMA card copy and it
gets lost, no problem, because at least my AMA card is safe in my
wallet.  Putting an 'NSRCA dues paid' sticker on my AMA card would
barely cause a ripple in my life.  Good idea.

Ron Van Putte