Tiatn info

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 07:05:57 AKDT 2003

Hey Scott thanks for producing American airplanes at a price that we can afford. I have found that there are many alternatives to the ZNLine and PLProd offerings that work well. Companys like yours and Piedmont should be supported more by our flyers. When was the last time you saw any of the top flyers at the worlds fly an American built and designed plane? Thanks again, Mike

Sarah Dunphy <ssdunphy at mindspring.com> wrote:Mike ,

You would have to contact Maureen at P.A.C. , I don't know what the price will be right now , but I know that the goal is to get a quality airplane out at a price that you don't have to take out a second mortgage just to get it to your front door .

Scott Dunphy