Tiatn info

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 06:40:20 AKDT 2003

Thanks Scott, any idea of what the pricing will be on this kit? Mike

Sarah Dunphy <ssdunphy at mindspring.com> wrote:To all interested I am working on the plug right now and the plane is scheduled to be released in late October as a glass and foam kit through Precision Aero Composites . I will send a picture of the new Titan which has been made to look a little sleeker to Gerald Williams at gwair.com  if anyone wants to see it . Thanks  for the kind words Steve Maxwell .

Scott Dunphy