Header,teflon, Muffler?

Gene Maurice gene.maurice at comcast.net
Sat Sep 27 06:19:11 AKDT 2003

Buddy,

What I used on my YS's is a MAC's 3.5cc Quiet Pipe. The only mod I did to
them was open up the two holes in the muffling baffle to 1/4". I used this
set up on both 120 AC's and a 140 L. As compared to a Hatori, it may be 100
RPM less due to the reduced size but it only weighs 2.4 oz. and is less that
$40 at most hobby shops (at least the last time I bought one). It's an
effective, simple, and cheap alternative.

Gene Maurice
gene.maurice at comcast.net
Plano, TX
AMA 3408