NSRCA Formal Announcement

patterndude at comcast.net patterndude at comcast.net
Thu Sep 25 14:26:33 AKDT 2003

I totally agree that the rules must be followed.  If the rules change, then we
follow them.  Any comment I make are forward looking.  I have no concern with a
CD or VP following published rules.

On the poker thing, all I can say is that there's a lot more to poker than the
turn of the cards.

--Lance

--
District 6 AVP