NSRCA Formal Announcement

jim ivey jivey61 at msn.com
Thu Sep 25 14:22:12 AKDT 2003

Lance
Maybe we could get a sticker when we pay our dues. We could put it on the
card then.My club does that to prove who has paid.We look on the freq. board
and check for club stickers on the AMA card.
Works good.

Jim Ivey

jivey61 at msn.com

>From: patterndude at comcast.net
>To: discussion at nsrca.org
>Subject: Re: NSRCA Formal Announcement
>Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:12:49 +0000
>
>Tony,
>Any chance of printing the AMA number on the NSRCA card?  Then we only need
>bring one card to pattern events, which for a lot of us, are the only
>events we
>need our AMA card for.
>--Lance
>
>--
>District 6 AVP
>www.aeroslave.com
> > The problem I see is the many people don't keep their NSRCA cards with
>them like
> > an AMA card.  It's just another card to keep in their wallet.  I would
>recommend
> > that whoever is keeping up with the point, verify membership from the
>database
> > that is on the NSRCA website.  It will have a membership date on it.
> >
> > Tony Stillman
> > Radio South
> > 3702 N. Pace Blvd.
> > Pensacola, FL 32505
> > 1-800-962-7802
> > www.radiosouthrc.com

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month
(depending on the local service providers in your area).
https://broadband.msn.com

# discussion-request at nsrca.org