Brief (Re: NSRCA Formal Announcement)

jim ivey jivey61 at msn.com
Thu Sep 25 14:16:25 AKDT 2003

Hooray for lamar.
Younses get all this straightened out while I'm gone. I am leaving for
District 3 Championships early A.M.
I would bet my poker hand that there won't be a trophy given unless the
person is a member of NSRCA. I have my card ready.

TOOTLE-DOO

Jim Ivey

jivey61 at msn.com

>From: "Lamar Blair" <l.blair at worldnet.att.net>
>To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
>Subject: Re: Brief (Re: NSRCA Formal Announcement)
>Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:36:42 -0700
>
>I agree Matt I have kept the points in out district "3" for many years now
>and the point system works very well. We may have some better pilots in out
>district but if they do not compete them does that still mean they are
>better. I check the membership of the pilots and only list the ones that
>are NSRCA members on the website but I also contact the ones that are not
>members and work on getting them to join. I will just use the Masters class
>for instants the last three years the pilots that wins at the DC is the
>District Champion for that year and we even had a fly off one year. I guess
>what I am saying some systems out there that work.
>

>Lamar

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month
(depending on the local service providers in your area).
https://broadband.msn.com

# discussion-request at nsrca.org