success at last

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Thu Sep 25 09:23:20 AKDT 2003

I got it,I got it,Igot it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all you experienced individuals and your sound advice, my 91
is ticking over at a paltry 1600 rpm at idle (down from 6000) and
running overall like a charm!
I have no way of knowing for sure, but I think the problem was a leaky
"O" ring at the end of one of the pushrod covers.
I sent to Richard for sets of both gaskets and O rings and had them in
my mail box 2 days later. Great service, huh?
Went back to square one and removed all existing gaskets and o-rings and
starting from scratch replaced every seal I could find on the engine.
Well, whatever the cause of the problem, it was rectified in the
exchange process.
Thanks guys, your help is really appreciated!
Georgie

# discussion-request at nsrca.org