NSRCA Formal Announcement

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Wed Sep 24 18:06:41 AKDT 2003

In a message dated 9/24/2003 6:25:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jivey61 at msn.com writes:

> I don't see the conflict here with all these threads. DOES IT MATTER WHEN
> YOU PAY YOUR DUES? As long as the NSRCA gets the full amount. The money goes
>
> in the same pot and does the same good in September as it does in January.
> If everyone did this it would create problems,however, this is one case.We
> don't prorate the dues. At least the guy paid and it doesn't matter what the
>
> motive was for not paying. He evidently was good enough to win and that is
> important. I think he should be welcomed into the organization. I also think
>
> this discussion about him could run him off (if it hasn't already) to never
> fly with us again. Has competition put blinders on us? We need to cool it
> with this discussion.

Wow . We gained one member who figured out a way to " BUY " the district
championship with his membership dues . So what ?  How about the member who has
been paying his dues for years and gets shafted out of the championship ?  Guess
what ? There is a greater chance that the shafted member won't return next
year and he will probably be able to convence at least one of his pattern
buddies not to either . Do the math then , and you see minus numbers in the so
called  " same pot " .

Sorry . But I will take my chances running off the prospective member , who
probably would not have joined if he would not have won the championship , as
opposed to running off members who have been supporting the organization .

 " Has competition put blinders on us ? "   No !  But for  $30.00 , money
sure has !

Robert Gainey