NSRCA Formal Announcement

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Wed Sep 24 05:33:41 AKDT 2003

Maureen is working on putting together a "welcome" packet that would be mailed to the new member, along with their membership card. The card has to be mailed anyway, so a couple of pages of info can go with it, not costing us anything more.  We can direct them to the website for much of the info, as Ron suggests.  However, an overview of NSRCA and how we operate would seem to be the logical item to include in the mailing.

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505