NSRCA Formal Announcement

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 17:28:10 AKDT 2003

In a message dated 9/23/2003 2:01:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
vanputte at cox.net writes:

> I don't understand the response.  If someone is interested in getting
> information about NSRCA, we can send them to the NSRCA web site.  If someone is
> interested in getting a copy of the ByLaws, we can send them to the NSRCA web
> site.  The NSRCA Discussion List is not involved in any way.  If the NSRCA was
> to mail ByLaws to members or prospective members,, we would all incur an
> unnecessary expense and it would be a waste of a resource which is in place now.
>
> Ron Van Putte

It is very easy to understand the responce . Dels point is crystal clear to
me . What he is saying is that anyone who joins the NSRCA is " ENTITLED " to a
copy of the by-laws when he pays his dues , without being  " SENT "  to a
website or any where else to look for them. I agree with Del  100 % .

Robert Gainey