NSRCA Formal Announcement

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 16:32:33 AKDT 2003

Thanks Paul, for the explanation.

If I read it correctly and understand it correctly, if the person is not in
NSRCA for the first X contests, and then decides to enter the society, the
early contests will count also. That appears to be the only way the fellow could
have beaten you in only one contest, unless the two of you were the only ones
flying all year. I know that not to be true

Matt K
D3VP