NSRCA Formal Announcement

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Sep 23 10:37:32 AKDT 2003

Wayne:

This is really up to the District VP's.  If they all want to come together with a specific program, that is fine.  The problem is that each district can be very different.  What works well in one place may not be the best in another.  The idea was the each district must have some kind of championship program, and some guidelines were established.  Each VP can then bring the program up to the membership in their district for approval or change.  That's the way we operate now, and it seems to work pretty well.

Most VP's bring up their program for the year in January or February and put it out to the membership in the K-Factor.  I suggest you contact your VP and let him know how you feel.  I'm very sure he will be happy to hear your input!

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505