Best way to remove Monokote over monokote?

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 21 16:24:18 AKDT 2003

It is very tedious. If it is more than lettering, remove all & replace is
the best decision. Acetone will break the bond but you cannot get it
anywhere except the very edges. The fumes are bad to breathe and very
flammable. Heat helps, but read "flammable" again. There will be a lot of
dents in the wood afterward.

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283