Alliance Electric ARF Set Up

Nik Middleton middletn at spinmail.com
Sun Sep 21 08:11:57 AKDT 2003

Hi Ron,

Details as promised

Flying weight 	25 oz

Battery  		Sanyo 12v 1100maH Weight 8.6 oz

Speed controller  Jeti Jes350
RX			Jeti single conversion REX 5

Servos 		Topaz Submicro 9 0z Torque

Motor			Speed 480 (Manufacture Scorpio, IT)  Reduction Gear MP Jet 3.0 480

Prop			APC 10x7 (Electric)

As you can see the battery pack accounts for a lot of the weight.  There may
be better alternatives now.  Plane performed well, duration was the problem.
Hope this helps

rgds