Webra Parts unavailable ?

patterndude at comcast.net patterndude at comcast.net
Fri Sep 19 10:01:52 AKDT 2003

I'm getting a bit frustrated here.  It seems unreasonable to me for Webra to be
4+ months behind in producing normal maintenance parts!  I already miss the
support we got from Lynn Osborn at Bully and Lee Davis at Piedmont.  Come to
think of it, they used to hint at difficulties dealing with Webra too.
   Maybe someone here knows of another source of Webra parts???  Ever since
Horizon gathered up control I know of no other U.S. based source.

You can be sure I won't be buying their 160 if this is how they operate.

--Lance