NSRCA Formal Announcement

adriancwong at earthlink.net adriancwong at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 18 12:16:28 AKDT 2003

Ditto

-----Original Message-----
From: WHIP23 at aol.com
Sent: Sep 17, 2003 9:31 PM
To: discussion at nsrca.org
Subject: Re: NSRCA Formal Announcement

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 9/17/03 6:15:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time, derekkoopowitz at earthlink.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">A message from Steve Klaus:<BR>
? <BR>
 <BR>
Gentlemen and pilots of NSRCA District 7,<BR>
? <BR>
I will be resigning my role as NSRCA District 7 VP end of the 2003 season.? Mr. Tony Stillman has requested me to find a replacement... Please e-mail me anyone that you feel will represent the District or if you yourself would like the role send me your name.<BR>
? <BR>
Thanks.<BR>
? <BR>
Steve Klaus<BR>
 NSRCA District 7 VP <BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Well, I for one, (and I'm sure I speak for many) want to offer a huge thanks, you have put a tremendous effort into the position and that effort will be missed my all.? Thanks for a job well done!!<BR>
<BR>
Bob</FONT></HTML>
# discussion-request at nsrca.org