D2 contest this weekend?

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 17 16:42:52 AKDT 2003

I am about 15 miles south of Burlington. I cannot give you any official word
but current weather is a windy (12 mph according to the weather man, seems
more...) but otherwise beautiful day. Forecasts are calling for the storm to
be a memory by Saturday morning.

Between now & then we expect some high winds and rain.

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606