Cincinnati,KY. weekend this weather

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Sep 16 10:18:38 AKDT 2003

Indeed I shall!  Weather is looking good, and I will be there late Thursday, so I'm planning to be flying early Friday morning for the better part of the day.  There are several planning to be there Friday so I suspect we'll have fun.

Looks like we may have a fun/large FAI turnout as well (come on Dave, you can make it :) ) so if anyone is hesitating...DON'T!!!  Looking forward to seeing everyone...

-Mark