Hunstville,AL RCRC Reults

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Mon Sep 15 06:18:30 AKDT 2003

Thanks

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505
1-800-962-7802
www.radiosouthrc.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Keith Hoard
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 8:51 AM
  Subject: Re: Hunstville,AL RCRC Reults

  Tony,

      I was just perusing the new RC Universe.  They have a section called "RC University". . . may be a great place to put some pattern primer information. . .

  Keith L. Hoard
  Cordova, TN
  khoard at midsouth.rr.com

  Bill Clinton is out in California helping Governor Gray Davis. Well what makes more sense than an impeached President helping out a recalled Governor? - David Letterman