Multilple entries question

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 14 01:34:51 AKDT 2003

 Thanks for clearing that up for me Bob.Sounded to good to be true. Mike

Bob Kane <getterflash at yahoo.com> wrote:You could allow someone to enter their own class and FAI as long as it was spelled out in the sanction request and advertized as such. Thats the rule for deviating from the rules

Patternrules at aol.com wrote:
Bob now that you mention it I do recall reading that, now would the advanced notice from the CD be able to change that rules for the contest?

Steve Maxwell

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com