For Sale LA-1 and 1/4 scale ultimate kits.

Henderson,Eric Eric.Henderson at gartner.com
Thu Sep 11 16:36:21 AKDT 2003

Posted for a friend... Contact him if you are interested.

mailto:DanW92858 at aol.com

>From Dan Weier in NH

 Hey guys, hows it going?

 I was going through the basement yesterday and suprisingly
 came upon a kit that I didn't even remember I had ( a
 combination of old age and a very cluttered basement! :)
 At some point I had ordered a LA-1 pattern plane kit, but
 never  built it. I think it is .60 powered. I know it is dated
 at this point and would not be real competitive, but if you
 know someone who might want a plane like this ,let me know,
 I will let it go cheap.

 I also have a 1/4 scale Ultimate kit that I never built.
 It is made by Dedalaus Research. It is fiberglass fuselage
 and foam / balsa wings. Recommended power is a Super Tiger
 2500 or 3000 I think. The kit is about 10 years old, but in
 perfect shape ( it is aged well, as Jim would say :).
 It is a high quality kit and listed for about $600
 way back when. Again, if you know someone who may be
 interested.

                                               Thanks,

                                                  Dan
# discussion-request at nsrca.org