District 3 Championships

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Sep 11 16:07:08 AKDT 2003

In a message dated 9/11/2003 7:18:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
FlyFutabaGuy at aol.com writes:

> Subj:Re: District 3 Championships
> Date:9/11/2003 7:18:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:FlyFutabaGuy at aol.com">FlyFutabaGuy at aol.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:discussion at nsrca.org">discussion at nsrca.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

> I am flying down to fly in the D3 championships... Do I need to
> pre-register?
>
> Thanks,
> Brett Bowen

Come on down Brett. Glad to have you attend. Dan and Pete will be here also.
Troy Newman would likely come also if he's still around. We are also expecting
Gregory and Luis from Aruba and Kyu Ho Lee from Korea. It should be a great
contest with a super turnout, if all of our regulars show up.

It's a good idea to preregister. It would really help the contest managers,
Lamar Blair and Mike Dunphy, if every one preregistered, who plans to attend.
It would make Saturday morning flow much better and would allow us to get going
on time. With the large turnout expected,  every minute saved will be
important.

Matt Kebabjian