Typhoon 2+2 for sale

Ron Lawrence ronnan at 2ki.net
Wed Sep 10 21:15:40 AKDT 2003

Hi everyone,  I have a Typhoon 2+2 for sale.  I would sell just the airframe
or with all equipment except the engine and receiver.

Includes
2 9150 Futaba digital aileron servo's
1 9303 on Rudder
1 9202 on Elevator
1 3101 micro servo on throttle
1 Hobbico retract servo

Gator soft and safe engine mount
Gator wing and stab adjusters
True Turn 2 3/4 spinner
supra retracts
promag wheels and tires
14oz dubro fuel tank and all lines and plumbing for YS 120 or 140
Johnson flexible header
hatori 693 pipe

This was my primary plane at the beginning of the year,  It flies well.
Asking price:   airframe, spinner, mount, and retracts  -  $400.00
Ready to fly minus engine and receiver  -  $600.00
This plane has a little hanger rash, but never crashed. If interested or you
have any questions email me privately.  I can send pictures also.   Thanks
for your time,  Ron Lawrence, Batavia, NY.  NSRCA#3164

# discussion-request at nsrca.org