QUEST update

Henderson,Eric Eric.Henderson at gartner.com
Wed Sep 10 18:37:31 AKDT 2003

It gets dark too early to have a field dinner, Cooked food will be available till about 5 PM.

I figure many will make the trip to Creek Hobbies and eat on Rt. 38 etc. There are two Malls on Rt. 38 as well. Moorestown and Cherry hill.. 9 and 12 miles in a straight line...

Anthony and Randy. As far as I know the dogs are OK but leashes are required in the pit and flying area for safety reasons..

Eric