West Windsor (Lumberton NJ) Season Finale. Sept 13-14

Henderson,Eric Eric.Henderson at gartner.com
Tue Sep 9 07:40:24 AKDT 2003

 The last contest of the NSRCA District-1 season is this weekend. If any of you are "in range" please stop on by. I am sure I can find you a job :-) If you want the pilots meeting is at 9:00 AM. No engine runs before 9:30 AM. (There will be an opportunity to run your engine before you fly however).

As we imagined, it looks like several D-1 championships will really be decided this weekend!

Here is the flyer.

West Windsor Season Finale Pattern Contest

	September 13-14, 2003.

West Windsor Radio Flying Club - Mount Holly (Rt. 38) New Jersey

Pilots meeting at 9am - Flying begins at 9:30am each day.

CD - Eric Henderson - Home (856) 988-9184 - Contest days, Cell (609) 410-3194

Flying all Classes - Waiver on 401 - Any AMA legal plane.

Local - from West - Take Rt. 38 East from Rt. 73. (11.3 miles). (Highway is then no longer divided by a barrier). Look for traffic light with Wal-Mart sign on the right. The field is immediately on the left but you CANNOT and MUST NOT make a left there.

After the light proceed on Rt. 38, 0.7 miles until you reach a turn-left lane in the double yellow lines. Turn left onto this road and then make a U-turn in factory complex. Come back to Rt. 38 and turn right.
Go back to "Wal-Mart" traffic light. Field entrance is on right, just BEFORE the light. Drive up onto the grass verge before the concrete curb to enter field gate.

Local - from East - Take Rt. 38 west to traffic light (Wal-Mart light) Field gate is on right just BEFORE traffic light on the right. Drive up onto the grass verge before the concrete curb.

>From Rt. 73 - Drive 11 miles to where highway is no longer divided by a barrier look for a Wal-Mart sign on the right. - see local directions from west

>From Rt.70 - Take Rt. 70 to rotary for Rt. 206 north to Route 38 take left to go west. - see local directions from east

>From New Jersey Turnpike - North and South - NJ Turnpike to Exit 4 - Take right lane exit after the tollbooth, stay in right lane on entry to Rt. 73.

Take immediate right onto Fellowship Road, Follow Fellowship until it intersects with Rt. 38 East (1.6 miles) - a right fork merge.
Take 38 east until you reach Wal-Mart light - see local directions from west.

>From I-295, North - Take Exit 40. Keep right and leave 38 to take loop around to left turn, to go East. Take Rt. 38 East (7.9 miles)- see local directions from west.

>From I-295 South: Take Exit 40 and then take Rt. 38 East - see local directions from east.

Hotels - There are many Hotels in the Mt. Laurel area that are clustered around Exit 4 of the Turnpike and exit 36A of I-295. Both exits come out on Rt. 73. From this hotel area you can take Fellowship Rd (1.6 miles to Rt. 38)

Courtyard Marriott - 856/273-4400 or 800/321-2211

DoubleTree Guest Suites - 856/778-8999

Econo Lodge - 856/722-1919

Laurel Inn - 856/778-3500

Radisson - 856/234-7300

Ramada Inn - 856/273-1900

Red Roof Inn - 856/234-5722

Super 8 - 856/802-2800

Wyndham Hotel - 856/234-7000 or 800/996-3426

Overnight camping, RV's etc. allowed for Contest Fri and Sat nights.

.