D4 Finals, hotel name change and Friday plans

jed241 at msn.com jed241 at msn.com
Mon Sep 8 23:49:22 AKDT 2003

Bob,

I'm planning on being there...

See ya,

Larry
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob Kane
  To: nsrca
  Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 1:00 PM
  Subject: D4 Finals, hotel name change and Friday plans

  FYI. . . . .  I just called the Signature Inn in Florence, KY to reserve a room for the D4 finals. The name has now changed to the Ramada Limited.  Number is 859-371-0081

  I plan on arriving Friday afternoon for a little practice. If anyone else is arriving Friday afternoon/evening we should get together for dinner.

  Bob Kane
  getterflash at yahoo.com