Attaching Cowling

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Mon Sep 8 16:24:16 AKDT 2003

Randy, I've had the best results using the "black CA" (rubberized, I
think they call it).   Thoroughly clean the surface with acetone,
roughen, clean again, then apply FRESH ply plates using the black CA.
	A friend once referred to it's adhesion ability as "like s-@& on
an Army blanket" <G>
	And it is a VERY permanent CA, even in high-vibration areas.  As
always, YMMV...but this has worked on a number of airplanes, small and
large for me.

Bob P.