Nashville contest

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 11:03:11 AKDT 2003

 Mark big is cool but it comes at a price. Once at the Mint Julep in 1987 Mickey and I had or last flights around 7PM on Sunday. That was a tough ride home. I think there was 80 flyers and we had some rain. Oh the good old days! Might have to crack the whip on people standing around and knowing their assignments. Less than 2 weeks to go.
                                                                       Mike

"Atwood, Mark" <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com> wrote:
Steve,

What was the travel time from your place???

I'd love to get some of the D3 guys to come up to Northern KY, (Cincinatti) for the ComAir contest (D4 Champs). As contests go, I think it's one of the better D4 events (can't toot my own horn TOO loudly) and we get a great turnout from D4 and D5...add D3 to that and it'll be the Mint Julip of old...would love to see 50 pilots this year!

-Mark