Teaching

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Sep 8 10:53:12 AKDT 2003

I sent this to Linda privately, but will put it out here for anyone else that may be doing this.

GLUE STICKS.  I've done large groups of kids varying in ages from 5 (too young) to 12 and the name of the game is Glue sticks.  It's easy to apply to the wood, holds the tissue securily, and has none of the dangers of CA, nor does it require the patience of Alphetic Resin.

I do recommend have a bottle of CA and kicker and helping the kids set the dihedral of the wing.

-Mark