tuned pipe for os 91 fx ??

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Sun Sep 7 16:30:36 AKDT 2003

Francisco,

There are two possible methods.

1. Side mount the engine and use one of the Macs product header.
2. Invert mount the engine and use a custom header from Karl Mueller.

Karl Mueller does the best job in custom header.  I got one for my JR Propo
Explorer V90 to use with 91SX-H.

Once you decided how the engine goes on, you should have no problem mounting
the pipe. (Macs 90 size tuned pipe).

Hope this helps,

Ihncheol Park