FuntanaS 3D

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sun Sep 7 15:50:54 AKDT 2003

Hey Steve, a couple guys in my club use this model with Saitos. The OS would
work well I think. They got their planes from RCU swap pages, so you may want
to hunt for one there. But I haven't found any

Very capable design both in terms of precision and extended envelope flying.
It's got to be the easiest tork rolling plane around.

Been looking for one myself but haven't been able to find one so if you do,
buy on for me also.

Matt