Fail Safe

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Sun Sep 7 09:05:40 AKDT 2003

Wade
I know they are not the same but I have experienced a Fail safe condition on
my Futaba 9ZAP on two occasions, Both times it turned out to be an antenna
problem on the transmitter. I was able to save the airplane both times
The antenna and antenna contacts were changed and I have had no problems
since, that was two years ago.  I send my equipment in for service and check out
every year, the cost is about $100.00 each time. To put it in as new operating
condition, I have them change the antenna each time it goes in, money well
spent, mine is nine years old and still works perfect.
Buddy