Control horns, is it just me or... ?

davel322 at comcast.net davel322 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 7 06:15:46 AKDT 2003

Keith,

Independantly developed and implemented, I have been using a similar system to
what Buff described.  There are several pictures of my EMCs on Xavier Mouraux's
website at http://pattern-canada.mouraux.com/glen.html - one of the pics
towards the end shows the plywood disc / control "horn" mounted in the rudder.

Regards,

Dave Lockhart
DaveL322 at comcast.net

# discussion-request at nsrca.org