Pattern wing design

randy10926 at comcast.net randy10926 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 5 09:20:52 AKDT 2003

I was thinking of joining the wing halfs and making a one-piece wing.  That
would have the effect of reducing the wing span.

Partially I am trying to learn what makes out planes work and partially I am
trying to come up with something I could build at a reduced cost; so I can get
them out to potential pattern flyers in my area.  Probably put them up for sell
at the local RC auction.

Randy

# discussion-request at nsrca.org