World Champs video

Daniel Dupont dansy at av.eastlink.ca
Wed Sep 3 15:10:09 AKDT 2003

Tony,

         Frankly I did not know either I was in a rush when I posted this
for him since some people had already ask about it.....and did not read any
of it....since I already knew that he was doing the DVD and it would
available in Jan 2004...I have reserved a copy a few days ago....:) I will
past your message to him!

Thank's Daniel